We would like to briefly inform you about the processing of your personal data. This information does not apply to the personal data of legal persons, including the name, legal form and contact details of the legal person.
- Who is the operator of your personal data?
The operator of your personal data is GREEN FOX s.r.o., Jégého 10, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, Company registration number: 54 046 351, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter reffered to as “Operator“).
- In what situations will we process your personal data?
A. Data processing with your consent.
We will ask you to give your consent, if you are not a registered customer yet nor do we have a similar relationship with you, meeting the requirements of Recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and you want to receive marketing offers from us.
B. Data processing without your consent.
We can process you personal data without your consent based on the following legal titles and for undermentioned purposes:
a) Legal title: Performance of the contract or implementation of the measures taken before the conclusion of the contract taken at your request.
- implementation of the contractual obligation, including related business and financial communication
- customer programme
b) Legal title: Protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the Operator.
- to recover sums due for delivered goods or other receivables of the Operator
- in selected cases to assess your credibility
- direct marketing directed exclusively to our registered customers and persons meeting the requirements according to Recital 47 of the GDPR Regulation consisting in the offer of products and services provided by the Operator
c) Legal title: Fulfillment of a legal obligation arising from the law.
- providing co-operation to national authorities on the basis of the law and within its limits, including data storage on the basis of the law
- electronic records of sales
- What personal data do we process about you?
We process following personal data:
- your identification and contact details
- data on the products you have purchased, or on the services we have provided to you
- data from our mutual communication (whether it took place in person, in writing, by telephone or otherwise)
- payment details (e.g. information on the amount paid, etc.)
- only in selected cases data on your credibility, for the purposes of the so-called “Blacklist”
- What sources does this information come from?
Your personal data processed by the Operator for the purposes described in point 2 of this information come exclusively from you, ie data that you have provided to us, e.g. in connection with the conclusion of the contract (purchase of goods) or you have notified them to us for the purposes of the customer program and registration in it.
- Who is the receiver of personal data?
We transfer your personal data in justified cases and only to the extent necessary or stated to the following categories of recipients:
- our contractors, which we need for our normal functioning and implementation of the contractual relationship with you, e.g. information technology suppliers, courier or postal service providers
- to other entities in cases where the provision of your data is required by law or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. court, police of the Slovak Republic, etc.)
- if you give us your consent to the extent of your e-mail address used in the purchase on the website of our online store, the operator of direct marketing or the service used to generate and send purchase satisfaction questionnaires. Such an operator is in the position of a mediator of personal data towards our company. However, by transferring this personal data, we secure all the following rights for you.
- What are your rights when processing your personal data?
With respect to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – You can request the operator to access the personal data we process about you. The operator will also provide you with a copy of the personal data processed.
- Right of correction – You can ask the operator to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process about you.
- Right to delete – You can ask the operator to delete your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- You have revoked the consent under which your personal data was processed and there is no other legal reason to process it
- you have objected to being the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for such processing or you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- your personal data has been processed illegally
- your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the Operator
- Right to restrict processing – You can ask the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- you have denied the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the Operator to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing of your personal data is illegal, but you refuse to delete this data and instead request a restriction of its use
- The controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you request them to determine, enforce or defend legal claims
- you have raised an objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21(1) of the GDPR Regulation until it is verified that the Operator’s legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons
- Right to data portability – in the cases provided for in the GPDR Regulation, you have the right to obtain personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Operator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that this right does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to withdraw consent – if the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose, for which you have given your consent, at any time.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data by the Operator for the purposes of direct marketing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Operator.
- The right to file a complaint – you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov, Slovakia.
- Is your consent to the processing of personal data voluntary or compulsory?
We will ask you to give your consent, if you are not a registered customer yet nor do we have a similar relationship with you, meeting the requirements of Recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and you want to receive marketing offers from us. Giving this consent is completely voluntary. Granting this consent is not a condition for obtaining any goods or services offered by our company.
- Is it possible to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data?
You can revoke your marketing consent at any time.
- How can you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data?
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by a written statement sent to the address of our company or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- How can you defend yourself against direct marketing without your consent?
You have the right at any time, free of charge, to object to such processing of your personal data to any of our contacts listed in point 1.